In the mood for the thrill of a lifetime in one of the most beautiful destinations on earth? Come and feel the adventure!
Join us for an incredible excursion kitesurfing along the sparkling waters of the Cocos Keeling Islands during the month of July for a kitesurfing experience you’ll never forget!
About Cocos Keeling Islands
These beautiful islands down under are located in the middle of the Indian Ocean, about 2750 km from Perth. This hidden paradise offers pristine warm, turquoise waters, a thriving coral reef environment, white sandy beaches, colourful schools of fish, and an abundance of coconut trees.
The lagoon has the perfect conditions for kite boarders with uncrowded, flat, waist-deep water and consistent cross on-shore wind – providing a safe, yet challenging environment.
Walk across and explore one of the uninhabited islands during low tide or take the ferry over to Home Island (one of only two inhabited islands) and learn more about the friendly Cocos-Malay community and their culture.
Join us on this exciting adventure for an experience you’ll never forget!
About the Wind
Consistent trade winds assure a fantastic kitesurf experience in Cocos Island from May to November. Find out more about Cocos Island wind and weather forecast here.
Tour Guides: Alessandro, Kris
We’ll kite together between uninhabited islands during spectacular up-winders and down-winders – watch turtles pop their heads up on one of our down winders. You’ll be amazed by the different shades of crystal clear waters as you kite across the blue holes in the middle of the lagoon.
For the more adventurous, we’ll be exploring many of the twenty-seven islands around the lagoon on some of our up-winder and down-winder trips.
Dive into the warm, pristine waters and enjoy the variety of marine life. Grab your snorkel gear and discover the unique underwater life and corals on Direction Island. Come with us as we explore the local art museum or visit the shark feeding adventure.
Most importantly, don’t forget to pack your kite gear to enjoy one of the best liked and least kited spots in the world! Get more information.
What’s included in this magnificent trip:
- Accommodation (twin share rooms). Single room available for an additional $350/week (limited).
- Breakfast & lunch every day is included. Dinner will be included for 4 nights each week.
- 3 other dinners will be arranged (at guests cost) in the local restaurant if you’d like to join. Alternatively, a fully equipped kitchen is available in the accommodation and the supermarket is just a few minutes walk away if you choose to eat at home.
- Transport on the island, including beach transfers and pick up after down-winder trips
- Tour guiding and entertainment, alternative programs and exploring the islands (don’t forget your surfboard!)
- Trip to Direction Island, one of the world’s most beautiful snorkel locations (bring your snorkel gear!)
- Please note, that this trip was designed for experienced kiters therefore kite lessons are excluded.
Applicants to arrange their own insurance (compulsory), flights and bring their own gear.
Flights to Cocos Keeling Islands are operated by Virgin Airlines on Saturdays and Tuesdays only. The duration of the direct flight from Perth to Cocos Keeling Islands is approximately 5 hours, or 7 hours through Christmas Island.
No time to waste! Secure your spot by paying 50% deposit now– don’t wait!
Minimum number of guests: 7 people