About Lo Stagnone, Sicily
Start a new journey! Explore new islands and feel the adrenaline as you speed up. Learn kiteboarding and change your lifestyle forever! Join Limitless Kite Tours as we travel to one of the greatest kitesurfing locations in Europe!
The still waters of Lo Stagnone’s lagoon are as flat as butter. Feel the excitement as you glide across the water with the wind as your charge!
Here’s what the sports’ best athlete – Aaron Hadlow – has said about kitesurfing at Lo Stagnone: “What’s just crazy here (in Lo Stagnone) is that riding along in a straight line is more fun than I’ve had anywhere else!).
Lo Stagnone is also ideal for beginners to learn to kitesurf as the water is shallow and warm.
It’s just as suitable for advanced kitesurfers though as the smooth, flat water makes it ideal to practice tricks. You’ll admire them yourself as you see your reflection in the mirror-like surface as you go airborne.
About the Trip
Coaches & Instructors: Gabor, Lilla, Kris
Lo Stagnone is famous for having winds from April to October. It’s known as the “gym” for kitesurfers in Europe because it’s great for beginners as well as expert kitesurfers. You’ll enjoy the scenery as you can surf around the lagoon and the beautiful islands.
You will get kitesurf lessons with gear included, to make sure that you learn the sport by the end of the week!
And nowhere is more spectacular than Sicily’s capital city of Palermo where we spend one day before we continue our trip to Lo Stagnone. Palermo is noted for its rich history, culture, and breathtaking architecture. It’s also one of the best places in the world to eat as authentic Sicilian food is to die for!
What’s included in the magnificent trip:
- A beginner kitesurf course in beautiful Sicily during the summer. The course includes 4 lessons, each lesson has a duration of 2 hours (8 hours in total). Max 2 people per lesson. All gear included during the lesson.
- A day of sightseeing in Sicily’s historic capital city of Palermo
- Accommodation in apartments (2 rooms per apartment, twin share rooms available, 7 nights)
- Transport in Sicily
- Entertainment and alternative programs such as excursions in Sicily (if there are non-windy days)
- We will take photographs of you as you progress and share a video of your kitesurf trip
The things you’ll have to cover:
- Flights (arrive at Palermo airport on Friday 22/June/2018 morning. Leave from Palermo airport on Friday 29/June/2018 evening.)
- Additional private lessons (if needed):
Group lesson (2 people in group, gear incl): 40 EUR / person / hour
Private lesson (gear incl): 60 EUR / hour
- Gear hire (50 EUR/day)
- Travel Insurance
- Food. The approximate price of a meal in Lo Stagnone is 10 EUR/meal
- Costs of alternative programs
Contact us now. This trip is sure to sell out quickly! Secure your spot by paying 50% deposit now!
Minimum number of guests: 7 people