Our tours are designed for everyone to be able to enjoy this great sport. Whether you’re brand new to the sport or you’re an experienced surfer, there’s something for all. Please be sure to review the tour level before booking your trip.
- Beginner: Our beginner programs are for those who are new to the sport and want to learn kite boarding.
- Novice: Those who have had kite boarding lessons in the past and are confident flying a power kite, are able to perform board start and ride short distances (few meters).
- Intermediate: Kite boarders who have mastered upwind riding techniques and are capable of being out on the water without supervision.
- Upper Intermediate: Those doing small jumps, have steady board control and are ready to start boosting higher air
- Advanced: Riders who are highly confident in most conditions, are able to perform higher jumps and are capable of completing more complex tricks.